Electric Propulsion Systems
Electric Propulsion Systems Specifications
40 kW electric powertrain, weight approx. 21 kg
60 kW electric powertrain, weight approx. 30 kg
Plug & Play electric propulsion system includes
- Batteries complete with BMS, built in protections
- High-efficiency power controller/inverter
- System control module (communication & cockpit battery charger)
- Advanced CANbus communication between units
- Data logging
EPSI – The cockpit instrument
- High-resolution sunlight readable color display and control interface. Displays all system temperatures, controls RPM/Power with automatic over-temperature protection, charge indicator, battery health overview, visual and acoustic warnings, system enable/disable, support for optional propeller positioning and automatic retraction (self-launch gliders).
Cockpit battery (not included)
- Recommended 10Ah size necessary for system operation
A special kind of communication network which all components use for information interchange. The level of safety and functionality is greatly improved!
- Standard battery: 10.5 kWh @ 58 Kg – Others available on request
- Battery Management System (BMS): Integrated, high accuracy with data logging and battery failure prediction.
- Charger: Supports all voltages 110 VAC and 240 VAC
- Nominal battery voltage: 350 V
- Maximum operating temperature: 70° C (max battery temp 60° C)
- Minimum operating temperature: 5° C
- Electric motor power: High efficiency outrunner, synchronous 3-phase PEM
- Max RPM: 2500 RPM